Wednesday 5 October 2011

holiday cheer

this is going to be short, one handed typing is not my fortay
but just had to post something about the joyeous upcoming holiday season and In-laws.
Oh joy I cant wait
In-laws are already making a huge impact on holiday plans this year,
  • Cdn thanksgiving is this wknd and me and my other half are spending it seperately (each with our own family's) because no one can agree on dates or who should go where, I'm not invited to my MIL's house as per usual.
  • Me and my bf anniversary is in Dec but we planned to go away for a mini wknd in Nov, and now apparently my MIL and DIL will be joining us. YAY.  My MIL has officialy taken over the plans, booking same hotel (room next to ours), booked dinner for the 4 of us aswell as activities for all of us.  This wouldnt be that bad except she pulled the same thing two years ago and we ended up cancelling our vacation that we had spent months planning for.
So I will be the bigger person, I hope and ignore all negativity as an attempt to survive.

When will it be March??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment