Sunday 2 October 2011

thank the drug companies for cipralex

yes thank you for cipralex
1. Roller derby first practice resulted in: 1 fractured wrist, 1 chipped elbow, and to top it off 1 slipped disc in my back!!!!!!! yay for that brilliant idea.
2. New job was supposed to start tommorow, now I must call them and tell them the situation and hope I have a job.
3. Appartment is a mess (Kinda difficult to clean with the above injuries, making my obsessive need to clean go crazy)
4. Dog is going crazy barking at me and taking out her extreme frustrations with the fact that we cant go on walks ( If you have a husky you understand their high maintenance attitudes)
sooo as I said if it wasnt for my cipralex id deffinately not have the same attitude toward this whole situation.
But alas im more in the mindset of, everything happens for a reason.
thats all for tonight, typing like a pecking chicken is not my strong point.

No comments:

Post a Comment